- $50/2nd dog/day.
- 5-6 let-outs per day.
- A $100 deposit on file per dog is required. This will be used as a cancellation fee for any future bookings. (Ask about rewards program)
- 5-6 let-outs per day. Limited stay only.
- A $100 deposit on file per dog is required. This will be used as a cancellation fee for any future bookings.
- (Must sign dangerous dog agreement)
- + supply expense
- Short Coat
- Long/Curly Coat
- If possible
- We recommend daily for dogs who may get stressed during boarding
- Process and can take up to 3 hrs or split sessions + sanitary cut at $75
ACC Graduates OnlyWorking Session
- Pick the amount of desired sessions per day
Drop Off & Pick Up
Drop off times are 8:00-11:00 am or 4:00-7:00 PM. Check out is 11 am to avoid an additional day charge no pick ups or drop offs on Sunday. PLEASE specify a time within these parameters and let us know if there are any changes. We are a private facility and may have conflicting schedules if not aware of your arrival. We supply all bowls, beds and anything else your dog needs. Please leave those items as well as toys at home.
Our address is:
3155 SW 78th Ave
Palm City, FL 34990
Please park in front of new building. Reception entrance is at front porch (double doors). Ring Bell – If you do not receive a text reply. 678-521-7471
One of our staff members will come out and get your dog with our own leash/loop.
Prepare food per meal in separate ziplock baggies, If you send cans, label tops w their name and amount each feeding our staff is happy to do it for you for a $20 charge which will be automatically added to your bill. (We require this to avoid errors in feeding) you may bring chew toys. NO TENNIS BALLS OR SMALL BALLS (choking hazard) they will be thrown out immediately. We have Kuranda beds but You may also bring a bed or blanket if your dog is not destructive. Send items you don’t care if you get back. Toys and blankets get easily lost or misplaced or will get thrown out if damaged.
Training Sessions (ACC Graduates only)
You may opt to have your dog worked while they are here, which would consist of repetition of everything they learned in their obedience training on a nice long walk or excursion off leash around our property for an additional pet day/ dog handling fee. Please specify how many sessions you would like..
For ACC Graduates Only
$100/day (includes boarding) sessions (pick the amount of sessions those days you will be charged $100)
$1500/ week training refresher (If you’ve really dropped the ball and your dog is showing conflict or confusion, he/she may need a full week of re-clarification)
Boarding dogs are not in training. Unless you purchase sessions. Label Any equipment you bring. If your dog is here for boarding only, they will receive about 5-6 let outs per day. We are not a doggie daycare so we do not offer play groups. If your dog is trustworthy, you may request for them to have time slots in one of our grassy paddocks which have lots of shade. All add ons are in the menu pricing..
By submitting an appointment request, you consent to the use of a bark collar on your dog if necessary. We do our best to avoid using them however, we must adhere to noise ordinance laws and if your dog barks incessantly they will need to wear an automatic bark collar supplied by us.
Drop off/ Pick up times are 7:00-12:00 am or 3:30-7:00 PM. Check out is 11 am to avoid an additional day charge no pick ups or drop offs on Sunday.
If you arrive between 12-3:30there may not be someone here. See times above. PLEASE specify a time within these parameters and let us know if there are any changes. We are a private facility and may have conflicting schedules if not aware of your arrival.
Health & Safety
MAKE SURE YOUR DOG IS HEALTHY! If you bring your dog and it is coughing or noticeably ill, we WILL NOT accept your dog. We take every precaution to make sure the dogs are safe and not at risk from catching diseases or parasites so we depend on the owners to have the same courtesy. Dogs must be UTD with their vaccines especially Bordatella, DHPP and Rabies. DOGS MUST BE ON FLEA AND TICK PREVENTION and puppies must have a NEGATIVE fecal within 1 month of boarding. We do everything possible to keep your dogs safe! Even if your dog is vaccinated, they can still be susceptible to kennel cough and influenza!
ALL DOGS MUST AVOID DOG PARKS AND DAY CARES AT LEAST 1 WEEK prior to boarding be up to date on Bordatella within 6 months of boarding or training Kennel Cough is going around and your dog can get it even if vaccinated!!
- Rabies – Your veterinarian will recommend a one-year or three-year vaccination. Either one is acceptable for boarding.
- Bordetella – Kennel cough can be spread very quickly in boarding facilities, much like a virus in a child’s day care or school. Kennel cough is airborne, so just one sneeze can spread the virus to other dogs.
- DHPP – This is your dog’s annual booster shot. It protects against distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus and parainfluenza.
- Canine Influenza – A highly contagious virus, the dog flu can be spread through objects, like water bowls, dog beds, and toys. It can also be spread by people who have been in contact with other dogs. Even if your boarding facility doesn’t require the canine influenza vaccine, it is highly recommended that you have your dog vaccinated anyway.
- Flea, tick, Heartworm Preventative – If your pet will be due for preventatives while in the boarding facility, you can request the staff administer the preventatives to make sure your pet is protected while you are away.
- Leptospirosis – This is a bacterial infection that is spread to dogs through soil, water, and urine of infected animals. It can also be spread to people. While it may not be a part of your regular vaccinations, talk to your veterinarian to see if you should vaccinate your dog before boarding.
Our preferred pet insurance company is Pets Best! Not mandatory but an excellent way to have peace of mind when owning dogs! Click Here to get a free quote today.
DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER
If you are a new client, or we haven’t seen you in a while. Please fill out our online registration. Please provide all of your dogs information here so we may store it in our database which will make for easy Booking for Boarding and email updates in the future.
PRODUCTS WE USE AND CARRY
WE NOW OFFER FINANCING THROUGH KLARNA
We’ve launched with Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout. Not ready to pay all at once? No problem. Use Financing so you can get everything you want now and pay over time.